Coupon
Click on the link above to direct you to the site to print out your Walgreens coupon. This coupon is for tomorrow only and the $20 spent is before tax and after coupons and discounts.
Good luck, hope you can use it. I wish I could have waited a couple days to do my Walgreens shopping, but I have learned already that if you wait too many days after the deals come out the avid shoppers have already picked it all up! Even by Monday night things were out of stock!
15 years ago

1 comment:
I hear ya! I never know whether to wait to see if a coupon comes for later in the week or to just stock up on the already good deals. I've learned that if I want it and I'm there, to just get it...I've waited on coupons and then they don't come...that's the way my luck works.
Post a Comment