Well we are all in a position to think more about saving money and what we can do weekly or even daily to lower our grocery bills. I have been enjoying clipping coupons so far and looking online for the best deal. I know I am not getting things for free like some other people out there and I can't say that is nessesarily my goal. But I am however looking forward to the money that I can save and the times when I can get such a great deal that I can stockpile a few things here and there. I have started this site and hopefully with the help of family and friends we can keep each other updated and in the loop about deals that we think are great for us. Whether it be deals at Publix, CVS, Walgreens or even at a clothing stores. Let's see if this will help us from all having to read everything online each week to find the best deals...with this blog I think we can help each other out! If you want to be added as an author to this blog so you can post your great deals or scenarios for coupons each time you find a great deal, just email me and I can add you!
Katie
15 years ago

1 comment:
Do you have CVS's down there? It's one of my favorite stores to get awesome deals!
Post a Comment