skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Elmer's Crafts Packet
I was to test out the
Elmer's CraftBond & X-ACTO kit on my daughters book that she tore. I used the double sided tape to fix it and it worked like a charm. I also used the corner puncher to make her school project a little eye pleasing and soft. This kit was amazing and to work with although there are many other things we want to do with it, its just finding the time to use them all, but I'm looking forward to some craft days with her. The scissors are fantastic and she loves cutting with them and creating crafty objects with them. My wish is to collect more things from Elmers and add them to my craft box. Thank you buzz for giving me the chance to test the Elmer's CraftBond & X -Acto kit, it was a lot of fun for a mother and a daughter to enjoy some craft time together.
Brenda Meadows
No comments:
Post a Comment