Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Guess what I paid???

Ok so I made yet another trip to CVS today, but this time I hit the clearance section in Haines City, FL. The total value of everything in this picture is $317.03, so sent me a guess on what you think I paid for all of this. I had to take a picture of everything as I unloaded it into my box.... I don't think a small box will work for me. I am currently putting all of these things into my double stroller box. :)


By the way, this is stuff for our Bingo Christmas.....

1 comment:

Shayleen Lunt said...

You are going crazy Katie! Is there a prize giveaway for the right answer? hehe
I'm guessing $25.
But if you had Easy Care bucks to use on it then that is a different story. Maybe I should try CVS again this week...I thought I was done there, but everyone is hyping about the 90% off stuff...hmmmm.
Also, didn't you just switch your blog background earlier? You really are crazy. ;)
Do you have a cat?
For the inserts in 2008, what's "V"?