12 items= $2.60
21 items= $11.55
19 items= $16.88
8 items= $3.50
23 items= $2.31
My total for everything in all of these pictures was $36.48. That total sounds like a lot, but here are my pics...you make the judgement call :) These prices take into account all coupons and ECB's received as if I was counting the ECB's towards these purchases....and not counting them towards the next, just to give you an idea. The totals given are for all items in the picture, not each.

1 comment:
Hey Katie - That is great! It's fun to see a lot of the same items in our stock pile! A few questions: Did you do the Soleil razor deal at Walgreens? If so, have you tried using them? I did the deal and have tried the razor...I don't like them. Oh well. Also, how did you get so many children's advil? Do you have several CVS cards?
Post a Comment