Monday, August 4, 2008

Katie's CVS Trip

Ok so I hit up a CVS on the way home from Kaylie's doctors appointment today. I am glad I stopped at this one because it isn't nearly as busy as the one near our house...they had most everything in stock. I actually took 2 of the last Sure deodorants.

Here is what I got......

Crest Pro Health $2.49 x 3= $7.47
Less coupons -1.75= $5.72
ECB= $4.50 (total cost = $0.61 each)

Colgate $2.99 x 2= $5.98
Less coupons -$1.50= $4.48
ECB= $4.00 (total cost = $0.24 each)

Dawn Dishsoap sale $0.88-0.50coupon= $0.38
(one of my papers was missing the P & G ad so I missed out on getting another one of these)

Pert Plus BOGO $3.99-4.00 coupons= -$0.01

Sure Deodorant BOGO $2.89-2.00 coupons= ($0.45 each)

Tide detergent $4.97-1.00 coupon= $3.97

Gillette Fusion Razor $9.99-4.00 coupon= $5.99
ECB= $3.00

Advil $5.79-1.00 coupon= $4.79
ECB= $5.79 (money maker!!)

Now I did buy a few other things on clearance so I had more OOP, but I planned on all of this and needed it. As for the toothpaste, well I can say with 100% assurance I will not be purchasing toothpaste for at least a few months now...we are well stocked up on this. Today my total out of pocket was $35.35 (should have been $10 less...see below) and my total savings was $67.76, all on items that I do actually need now or in the next couple months. (ie...shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant). And in this purcahse I earned a total of $17.29 EB. By the way, my coupon total was $15.75, something that I would have normally never had!

I forgot to use the $10 EB I had in my purse, but I had 3 kids with me and just spaced out. I now have over $27 in EB for my next trip. I plan on using that to purchase some pull ups which are on sale for $8.88 and I have a $3 coupon. I am getting another Oral-B toothbrush because I have a coupon and I only need 1 more item to get another $1.50EB on that deal. Then I am going to purchase milk there because it is on sale this week for $3.99 and I have all of those EB I need to use.

I just saw the preview to next weeks Walgreens & CVS ads so I'll post those soon. Now I know for sure I don't want to use all of my EB's this week.

Please email me your deals for both Wags & CVS this week so everyone can see what you have done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie, Your savings are awesome. Good Job!

-Laura O.W.