Sunday, August 10, 2008

CVS 8/10 & Ad preview for next week!

Ok did the same with the CVS ad, looked it over about 4 or so times. I must not need a ton this week, but I didn't see any eye popping deals. Here is what I found...

Alavert (this is a GREAT deal). on sale $5.99-$4 online coupon= $1.99 plus you get $3 EB
Soft & Dri Deodorant BOGO sale plus if you have 2 papers you can get 2 $0.75 coupons
Right Guard Deodorant BOGO sale plus if you have 2 papers you can get 2 $1.00 coupons
Colgate BOGO, I think the coupon I printed online might make it free, but not sure...trying tomorrow on the way home from Kaylie's dr. appt., but it's a coupon for $1.50 off, print 2.

Again, let me know if you see any great deals that I missed.

Here is the ad preview for next week... 08/17.

No comments: